Friday, September 7, 2007

September 5th Playlist

1- Balkan beat box-Keep em straight
2- My American Heart-Boys Grab your Gun
3- Emilie simon-Song of the Storm
4- Justice-Genesis
5- Mink-Get it Right
6- Secret Handshake-Everyone knows everyone
7- Secret Handshake-Danton tX
8- Get him Eat him-2X2
9- Mode Selektor-200,000 is greater than Minus
10- M.I.A.- Mango pickle down river
11- No second Troy-Narcotic
12- Modest mouse-we got everything
13- Phoenix- Second to None
14- Metric- Grow up and blow away
15- Architecture in Helsinki- Red turned white
16- Tegan and Sara- I was married
17- Beastie Boys- Electric Wire
18- Maps- So low, so high777

2 comments:

Anthony said...

good choice withe the secret handshake, tegen and sara, and my american heart! im excited for more broadcasts!

DJ Ev said...

I missed this first broadcast :(