Wednesday, December 5, 2007

December 5th Playlist

The receiving end of sirens - Smoke and mirrors - The earth sings mi fa mi *
Vince Guaraldi - Linus and Lucy (Pocketknife's Hark, the holler Remix)
Hot Hot Heat - Happiness Ltd. - Happiness Ltd *
The Main Drag - Love During Wartime - Yours as fast as mine *

The Go Find - Ice cold Ice - Stars on the wall
Electric Six - Down at Mcdonnelzzz - I shall exterminate everything around me that restricts me from being the master

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Biomusicology - The Tyranny of Distance
The Dynamics - 7 Nation Army - Version Excursions
Iron and Wine - Lovesong of the Buzzard - The Shepherd's Dog
Ego Plum and the Ebola Music Orchestra - Ebola Music Orchestra Theme - The Rat King
I Broke My Robot - alt_i - Tomorrow Does Not Exist
The Bird and The Bee - So You Say - Please Clap Your Hands
Georgie James - Cake Parade - Places
Dri - Indria - Smoke Rings
Simian Mobile Disco - Hotdog - Attack Decay Sustain Release
Buck 65 - Dang - Situation

Moby - Lift me up (sesto sesto)

No comments: