Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WUSB 3/5/08

French Horn Rebellion - Up All Night - French Horn Rebellion
Thao With the Get Down Stay Down - Beat (Health, Life and Fire) - We Brave Bee Stings and All
Coconut Records - Nighttiming - Nighttiming 
The Foundation - The Surf Is Up - The Coolest Guy
Matt Pond PA - People Have a Way - People Have a Way
The Sleepers  - Loaded - Comeback Special
Love, Robot - Phone Calls and Face Plants - Love, Robot
A Cursive Memory - Changes - Changes
Moros Eros - ? - 
Daft Punk - Around the World/ Harder Better  Faster Stronger - Daft Punk 2007
Say Hi - Oboes Bleat and Triangles Tink - The Wishes and the Glitch
Mayday Parade - When I Get Home Your So Dead - A Lesson In Romantics
The Big Sleep - The Big Guns - Sleep Forever
Thursday - Ladies and Gentleman: My Brother, The Failure - Kill the House Lights
Taio Cruz - She's Like a Star - 
The Dynamics - Girls And Boys
Scatterbrain - Mama Said Knock You Out (LL Cool J)
The Gentz - The Lonliness
Mayday Parade - Ocean At Atlantic

3 comments:

Brittany Bee said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh sounds great already!!! I wish I was there, but I'm working on a project that's due at 2:20!!!!!!!

FHR, amazing to start the show off with.

Request: Daft, Harder Better from Danny dedicated to SBU students b/c of the career fair.

Brittany Bee said...

I'm having trouble focusing on my work b/c I'm listening to you guys. I wish I was there, I miss yoU!

Brittany Bee said...

I listen to the radio in the bathroom!!!!!!